SOTA Imaging has been around as a specialized U.S. manufacturer in dental and medical technology products for nearly 30 years. Through innovative dental imaging technologies, we allow modern dentists to experience premium digital imaging products. Come work with our innovative team to help us continue providing unique products to our customers. With your help, we will continue towards leading the future of dentistry. You will be challenged, rewarded, and inspired with the help of a fun, smart, enthusiastic environment here at SOTA Imaging.
As a Graphic Designer/UI Designer, you are responsible for a variety of projects including concept, creation, and delivery of designs for current and future SOTA Imaging properties. As a Graphic Designer/UI Designer, you will work on designing both marketing materials including web and print and user-friendly experiences across our digital products which includes user interface design. You will work closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams to define and deliver product experiences.
We offer a strong benefits package, PTO, catered lunch, and most of all, an awesome company culture. Compensation will vary depending on candidate's experience and value they can add to the company.
- Produce marketing collateral for web, email, search and print.
- Provide recommendations for content strategy.
- Design brand identities creating logos, using typography and color theory.
- Understand user workflow and translate to visual interface design for the web.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and user flows.
- Conceptualize and implement ideas that will create visual elements that are in line with our branding.
- Work closely with Marketing and Engineering to define and maintain interface and user requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience designing and implementing website and mobile UI.
- Strong Portfolio showcasing your design work.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma is a plus
- Experience with motion graphics is a plus