SOS Security has immediate Security Officer openings in Dallas, TX!
The main responsibility in these position are access control, all employees and visitors must be cleared by security using a wand, and scanning terminal prior experience is needed! The main objective is to create a safe hazard free work environment for staff and visitors, and the protection of client assets! Officers must be thorough and consistent in regards to searches to ensure no restricted personnel or items are brought onto client property. Command presence, attention to detail, critical thinking, and customer service are the necessary skills needed to be successful. SOS Security offers cutting edge training to develop and enhance the security careers of our officers. The benefits offered are Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance to all full time Officers, in addition to PTO which is earned after one year of service! We urge all interested candidates to please apply today.
Selected candidates must be flexible in regards to scheduling!
- Must have an excellent appearance and attitude (pride in your uniform and job is essential).
- Screening all employees and visitors.
- Must be customer-service oriented, organized, responsible and professional.
- Must be willing to “go the extra mile” in welcoming and assisting building tenants, visitors and client representatives.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be vigilant, in reporting any security issues or incidents.
- Must have an excellent attendance and job performance record.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with the willingness and ability to function with limited supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a service oriented environment.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be able to hold over to the next shift or work extra hours as needed.
- Commercial building security or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass Drug Screening
- Must be able to pass Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation
Education, License, and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Texas Guard License
- Should be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
- Required to be authorized to work in the United States
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving history required, (only for jobs with car)
- Minimum two years of security related experience
- Valid Texas guard license
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour