SOS Security has an immediate job opening for an Operations Manager in the Greater Boston area.
The Operations Manager manages the day to day activity of the assigned territory while providing excellent management of staff and customer service to clients.
This position requires a clean driving record, great flexibility in schedule with availability including nights and weekends and will have responsibility for the greater Boston area.
- Must be able to take a proactive role with clients
- Maintain Payroll
- Schedule Officers Shifts
- Develop and lead staff of security officers
- Understand and be able to apply orders for sites assigned
- Familiarity with all variations of security officer positions
- Completion of tasks as needed such as compliance, overtime control
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
Requirements include the following:
- Must have a MINIMUM of FIVE YEARS in contract security management experience
- At least 3 years in a similar capacity as an operations or district manager
- Previous experience MUST include management of multiple client accounts
- Previous experience MUST include the physical security industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Be available on a 24/7 basis based on needs of the company
- High School Diploma or GED required, college degree strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Weekly travel within the Boston area to visit sites will be required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid life insurance, paid company holidays and sick leave, 401K and various discounts on hotels, car rentals, mobile phone services, computer equipment, tuition reimbursement and tuition assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.