**Open House & Event Security Officer Hiring Event!!!** Hiring temporary part time event security officers
Pay Rate: $14 per hour
Location: SOS Security Office - 1105 North Market Street, Wilmington, DE
Time: 9 AM to 1 PM
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
Please bring a copy of your resume, two forms of ID, HS diploma/GED or equivalent, Delaware Guard Card (Yellow Card)
Essential Duties May Include:
- Customer Service
- Creating incident reports, and notifying appropriate personnel in the event of an emergency
Education, License, and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must have a valid Delaware State Security Officer License (Yellow card)
- Basic Computer skills, including familiarity with MS office programs
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving history (only for jobs which require driving)
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to communicate with other security and facility personnel over basic phone and radio systems
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers. (i.e. Yellow Card, Delaware State Security License)
Conditional offer of employment contingent upon satisfactory background check and drug test
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
- Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Medical (Must work 30 hours minimum per week)
- Retirement: 401K
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security LLC is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Executive Protection; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and System Design, Installation, Service and Support.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.