Project Coordinator- Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At SOS Construction Services, we are leaders in the construction industry & provide clients with a variety of design, construction, & project management services. Our innovative & collaborative approach to construction gives our clients the services they need.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Franklin team. We need someone who is deadline driven to oversee projects & to act as a link between various team members & departments. We value passionate, down to earth “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details without losing sight of the big picture.
This is an in office position M-F
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including; health, dental, vision, 401K, & PTO
- Great company culture & family atmosphere
What you will be doing:
- Create Project Agreements & add to project management system based on actual commitments
- Work with Program Managers to identify missing contracts based on plan sets & scopes of work per project
- Monitor actual commitments to make sure it aligns with projected costs
- Organize kick-off meets for GC/sub-contractors and Program managers to go over Program requirements
- Create GC/Sub-contractor change orders & documentation
- Maintain & modify billing checklists for GC/sub-contractors based on program requirements
- Gather & manage all close-out documents
- Maintain program specific reporting including closeout, punch list, invoices, budget, & billing reports
- Point of contact for Program specific field staff, vendors, & sub-contractors
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience as a Construction Project Coordinator
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to see the big picture while having a high attention to detail
- Can easily navigate new & changing systems & platforms
- Experience in CAD a plus
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills
- Cooperative work style that functions well in team settings but is also self-sufficient with individual projects.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written, & verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & web-based programs.
SOS Construction Services
Get fresh Construction Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.