Project Coordinator- Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At SOS Construction Services, we are leaders in the construction industry & provide clients with a variety of design, construction, & project management services. Our innovative & collaborative approach to construction gives our clients the services they need.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Franklin team. We need someone who is deadline driven to oversee projects & to act as a link between various team members & departments. We value passionate, down to earth “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details without losing sight of the big picture.
This is an in office position M-F
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including; health, dental, vision, 401K, & PTO
- Great company culture & family atmosphere
What you will be doing:
- Create Project Agreements & add to project management system based on actual commitments
- Work with Program Managers to identify missing contracts based on plan sets & scopes of work per project
- Monitor actual commitments to make sure it aligns with projected costs
- Organize kick-off meets for GC/sub-contractors and Program managers to go over Program requirements
- Create GC/Sub-contractor change orders & documentation
- Maintain & modify billing checklists for GC/sub-contractors based on program requirements
- Gather & manage all close-out documents
- Maintain program specific reporting including closeout, punch list, invoices, budget, & billing reports
- Point of contact for Program specific field staff, vendors, & sub-contractors
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience as a Construction Project Coordinator
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to see the big picture while having a high attention to detail
- Can easily navigate new & changing systems & platforms
- Experience in CAD a plus
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills
- Cooperative work style that functions well in team settings but is also self-sufficient with individual projects.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written, & verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & web-based programs.
SOS Construction Services
ConstructionView all jobs at SOS Construction Services