Commercial Building Materials Sales Representative - N. California
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the sales activity as well as relationship building and follow up for their assigned territory.
Planning and follow up: The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying new sales opportunities with existing clients as well as prospects.
Develop market strategies aligned to meet/exceed specific goals for their respective territory. Maintain an aggressive 12 month calling plan. Document customer information in the IT systems that are available. Maintain and implement key customer plans required to meet the objectives of SOPREMA within the assigned territory. Including annual territory plans and weekly game plans.
Establish meaningful objectives and adapt your style to the customer. Must have a good understanding of the competitive landscape and how to navigate it to produce results.
Sales Structure: Responsible for meeting / exceeding the expected sales volume established by the annual budget. Amount is dependent on the market size and potential growth of the assigned region.
Technical Structure: Responsible for communication with the Field Technical Representatives as well as the technical department relative to product or system issues and/or the development of products or systems to meet the industry needs.
Responsible activities within the assigned region; such as site visits, client support, administration of established training programs in cooperation with the SOPREMA technical department.
Extensive knowledge with a minimum of 5 years experience in the building materials industry; preferably with a manufacturer, independent sales representative, or distributor.
- Good understanding of manufacturing and distribution methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching and team building skills.
- Executive level presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptive.
- Ability to work outside of the box (flexibility)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent time management.
Get fresh Building Materials Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.