Manager Customer Support Specialist
SONIFI Solutions, Inc. Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SONIFI® Solutions prides itself on being the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Today our team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, and Intercontinental and leverage technology from companies such as AT&T, LG, Samsung, and Google.
We are looking to add a Manager Customer Success Specialist to our team in a full-time, exempt position. If you thrive in a dynamic environment with challenging, yet rewarding work, we would love to hear from you.
The Manager Customer Success Specialist will provide day-to-day direction and leadership to the team of Customer Success Specialists, who support our internal teams and customers in hospitality across the account lifecycle. This position will drive continuous process improvements within the team and with cross-departmental counterparts, manage and coach team performance, and offer data-driven recommendations to improve internal and external customer experiences. You will be an escalation point for customer situations as applicable and represent SONIFI externally with confidence and clarity.
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Ensure that SONIFI’s customers are successful in adopting and using SONIFI products and services.
- Address issues and escalations as needed. Provide direction to team when questions or issues arise and work internally and with external customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Oversee a team of Customer Success Specialists, including recruiting, training, coaching, and career development for staff. Provide direction to team, as needed, to achieve annual and quarterly goals, project completions, and maintain a high level of employee morale.
- Manage and monitor call queues to ensure that department standards and service level compliance are met. Monitor performance metric dashboards to ensure effectiveness and highlight potential issues.
- Be responsible for administrative duties for the department, such as managing concession budgets, dispatching survey requests, reviewing and approve purchase orders, and overseeing other key activities to support successful sales and implementation processes.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of SONIFI products as well as current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the support business.
- Develop and enhance cooperative interdepartmental relationships and communications.
- Recommend improvements to the Sales process to ensure efficiency. Work with appropriate Sales Leadership and other cross-functional teams to make recommendations.
- Handle stretch projects assigned by the senior leadership and assume backup duties as needed to the Director of Sales Ops.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and strong leadership role by creating a positive work environment and recognition program. Engage and empower team members consistently, fairly, and with integrity.
- Support Sales Managers, Key Accounts, Customer Success Managers and Strategic Accounts to assist sales force in maximizing the return of new contracts sent to customers.
- Manage the lead pre-qualification process to make sure pre-defined qualifications are met.
- Manage Customer Onboarding Process to include proactive follow up on outstanding or incomplete customer documents and/or issues; meet deadlines associated with the tasks assigned under the sales approval process; and assist with the evaluation of incoming transactions for accuracy and compliance with established business parameters.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree in Business or similar field.
- 5-7 years of related experience, ideally in the media or enterprise technology.
- Prior experience in a customer facing role, such as account management, customer success, or customer support is required.
- Familiarity with contract documentation and modifications required.
- Prior track record of completing projects and achieving goals within deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects simultaneously and ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience managing a team of 5-10 employees and maintaining high employee morale in a high-stakes sales environment. Strong relationship building skills required.
- Strong organization and time management skills are critical.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Working knowledge of budgetary process.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Power Point required.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
SONIFI Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
If you thrive in a dynamic environment where curiosity and collaboration are core values, we would love to hear from you!
SONIFI® Solutions is the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries and our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can achieve their core mission. Our team helps hotels, hospitals and businesses create memorable and seamless experiences for guests, patients, and employees. We provide industry-leading technology and service platforms, working with global brands like AT&T, LG, Samsung, Google, and Amazon. Our technology solutions are found in locations around the world, including North America, the United Kingdom, Australia, Spain and South Africa.
AddressSioux Falls, SD