Here at SONG, we believe in people. Specifically, we believe in trust, independence and fair treatment throughout the company and with our clients. We also make a habit of leaving things better than we find them, across the board.
We need you to help us build fantastic web apps for our awesome clients. We wield PHP, Angular and other open-source tools to make the world an easier-to-use and happier place.
We're a small company, based near St. Anthony Main in Minneapolis. Our size gives us the ability to treat people the way they want to be treated. We're family-friendly (we go home at night and we work from home when we need to). We're fair (we pay the salary you deserve). We're fun (we eat lunch together when we're in the office and have get-togethers outside of the office). We're free-minded (we love great ideas, whomever they come from). We're focused (we have a small roster of clients and we provide them with loyal service). Also, there's a dog here most days.
Here's what we hope you have:
- Five or more years of experience working on web applications, or complex websites.
- Knowledge in Angular (the newer, Typescript versions) or similar.
- Experience in PHP (7+, if you've got it).
- Proximity to Minneapolis. Working from home, or elsewhere, from time to time is cool, but we want to be with us in the office most of the time.
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Satisfying, creative work.
- A long-term position. We're a stable, successful company with clients that stick with us.
- A good salary.
- Nice benefits, like health insurance, retirement contribution matching, transportation reimbursements, sparkling water in the fridge.
- Unlimited paid time off. Our relationship will be built on trust.
That's a lot about us. So, what about you? What do you want in your next step?