- Counsels and aids individuals and families requiring assistance dealing with substance abuse problems, such as alcohol, drug, and opioid abuse.
- Interviews patient on medical history or to obtain other pertinent information and evaluate the condition of the client.
- Conducts Assessment, and Multi-Disciplinary Treatment Plan.
- Formulates program for treatment and rehabilitation of client.
- Counsels clients individually and in group sessions to assist client in overcoming alcohol and drug dependency.
- Counsels family members to assist family in dealing with and providing support for client.
- Refers client to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Formulates and conducts programs to promote prevention of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Prepares and maintains reports and case histories.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures with 2-4 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
- Judgment and decision making
- Complex problem solving