The San Francisco office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill is seekinga detail-oriented, creative thinking, Senior Marketing Coordinator to provide a full-range of support for marketing-related assignments with the San Francisco marketing team. Core activities include becoming a point of contact for the markets that the position coordinates and the development of an expertise in those markets. The ideal candidate will share a passion for architecture and for communicating these ideas in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Develop and coordinate the writing, graphic design, and production of custom communications, including responses to requests for qualifications and proposals, brochure development and other marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on deadline-based efforts. Work with partners, studio heads, and project managers to realize a variety of special projects and presentations.
- Conduct comprehensive research on emerging markets and other topics as needed. Develop and maintain relationships with consultants who work with the firm on project pursuits.
- Respond to various writing, editing, and image requests. Execute and prioritizes project tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Update internal databases for project facts, image and leads management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communications experience, within a design environment preferred.
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience with specific architecture/engineering/construction experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with staff of all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Adept at MS Office and the Adobe Create Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Clear and consistent writer and editor.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
SOM offers opportunities to work on transformational projects, competitive salaries, health insurance, wellness, retirement and financial and work/life plans.
At SOM, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We believe an inclusive environment benefits our employees, our firm, and our community, while alsoenriching and challenging our own thinking about design. We are proud to be anequal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Visit this page to learn more about SOM's employment policy and how to apply offline: www.som.com/employment_opportunities_and_policy
For more about SOM: www.som.com
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions (Architecture, Interiors, Planning, etc). Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB. Submit portfolios as part of your application in the section where the application asks you for your Resume or CV.