Are you passionate about helping organizations tell their story? Do you love writing witty blog posts and creating visually impactful Marketing pieces? Are you driven to help a company grow through social media? Do you have a sense of humor? If yes, we want to talk to you!
SOLVE is a human capital consulting firm and this job is based in Omaha, NE and Scottsdale, AZ. We are a team of industrial/organizational psychologists who provide advice and direction to help organizations maximize the talent of their people. We genuinely care about the success of our clients and believe that helping people create better work environments with higher productivity and more balanced lifestyles also maximizes organizational growth potential.
SOLVE is currently seeking a part-time Marketing guru to be part of our exceptional team. This position is a great opportunity to exercise your Marketing expertise on a variety of different projects while working in a fun and flexible environment. We are open to applicants from both the Omaha area and remote locations and hours will range between 20-25 hours per week.
A sample of duties include:
· Assisting with creating marketing plans and timelines
· Updating webpage content
· Leveraging social media (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter) to market SOLVE
· Writing blog posts, white papers, PR releases and case studies
· Creating visually dynamic PowerPoints and marketing materials
· Creation / editing of marketing videos
· Recommending strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement
· Conducting research
· Creation of marketing templates
· Helping setup webinars, public workshops, events, lunch and learns, etc.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Knowledge of digital marketing
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong detail-orientation and time-management skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher)
· Experience with Word Press or other website creation / hosting systems
· Ability to support and collaborate with others
Required education / experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field OR minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience