Survey Field Technician
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- As part of the land survey crew, assists with construction stake out, boundary surveys and topographic mapping.
- Assists in the operation of total station data collector, level, and other survey equipment for field survey sites.
- Helps to maintain survey supplies in company vehicle and restock supplies as needed.
- Gathers survey data to be used as a base plan.
- Assists in the marking and measuring of field points.
- Places survey stakes and irons.
- Assists with documentation and notes collection of survey activities in the field.
- Cut and clear brush and trees from line of survey as needed.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ field survey or construction experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be willing to work in extreme weather conditions (i.e., cold, hot).
- Must be able to walk, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Valid Driver’s License preferred.
- Hours are 6:30 am to 3 pm; at times overtime will be required.
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.