SOLID Surface Care, Inc. is currently looking to hire hard working and driven Decorative Concrete Polishing Technicians with a passion to exceed and grow within our company. We are a complete flooring maintenance and restoration service company specializing in the care of carpet, hard surface, and natural stone.
The Decorative Concrete Polishing Technician's duties are to grind and polish concrete surfaces as well as apply other decorative concrete finishes and coatings. Concrete polishers will operate various machinery including hand grinding, edger's and 3-phase planetary grinders. The Concrete Polisher has an eye for detail, understands different types of concrete surfaces, and delivers a high quality that meets client's expectations. Concrete polishers must be able to travel for extended periods to achieve project timelines including working weekend, shifts of 10 or more hours, weekends and some holidays.
- Operate floor grinder machines effectively to evenly match grinding, honing and polishing levels.
- Operate vehicles, grinder/polishers, floor scrubbers, hand power tools, vacuums and other industry related equipment following safety procedures.
- Installation of concrete finish materials such as epoxies, joint fillers, overlays, sealers, stains and densifiers.
- Be responsible to fill out company work orders completely and accurately or other required documentation of job duties.
- Report Inventory chemical and tooling usage daily to supervisor.
- Clean and store all equipment and tooling upon completion of jobs.
- Requires physical work including working on hands/knees, and pushing or pulling objects.
- Requires to work in construction environments as well as finished client spaces.
- Ability to learn new techniques and processes
- Works well in a dynamic team environment
- Honesty and integrity
- Responsible and hardworking
- Great Attitude
- Eager for growth
- Dependable with reliable transportation to our office
- Must have the flexibility to work various shifts.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Valid Drivers' License & clean driving a plus
Desired Skills (NOT REQUIRED)
- Leadership/Supervisor experience a plus