We are now hiring a Low Voltage / Fire Alarm Foreman Technician / Installer who will be responsible for installing and maintaining low voltage systems for Fire, Security and Voice/Data construction projects in commercial, residential and industrial environments.
- Competitive Pay Rate with Overtime offered and Weekend work available
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Drive time paid
- Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pet Insurance
- Room for growth into Managerial Role, Managers get paid on Salary + Bonus Structure $$$$
- Advanced training, certifications provided
- Steady Employment
- Work/life balance, company events including BBQs, parties, fun work environment, potlucks
- Manage crews of 2-10 technicians
- Train technicians
- Assign job duties to technicians
- Oversee projects and ensure project completion is on time and under budget
- Daily reporting on project status
- Attend contractor/sub-contractor daily meetings
- Terminate Cat 5/6 cables, dress/label cables, terminate 66/110 blocks, and rack and stack ladder racks/cabinets.
- Ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulations as applicable to service, installation, and maintenance of security systems and OSHA safety standards.
- Read and comprehend blueprints, project instructions, and company forms.
- Mount panels, field devices, and power supplies.
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks, or D-rings).
- Install, terminate, test, label, and document horizontal, backbone, and other cables.
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms.
- Fire stop various types of cable penetrations.
- Programming is a plus!
- Reliable Transportation
- Tools of the trade
- Clean background