We are hiring a Certified Journeyman Electrician with commercial experience who can read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications, install and maintain electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in commercial settings.
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Cutting, bending and running 1/2", 3/4" and 1-4” electrical conduit materials.
- Experience bending offsets, 90's, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, etc.
- Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets and various electrical devices.
- MUST have a valid California Journeyman Electrician
- MUST have 5+ years in the electrical field.
- Must have an OSHA 10 or OSHA 30.
- Must have an active man-lift certification.
- Own basic hand tools, power tools, and PPE.