Now hiring a Journeyman Electrician to work on Prevailing Wage projects in State Prisons and State Hospitals throughout Northern California ranging from Fresno-Oregon Border. The candidate must be knowledgeable with triple nickel benders running EMT and rigid conduit.
-Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
-Experience with triple nickel benders.with 1 inch and 4 inch pipe.
-Cutting, bending and running ½", ¾" and 1-4" electrical conduit materials.
-Experience bending offsets, 90's, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, etc.
-Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets and various electrical devices.
-Must be reliable and willing to complete the project from start to finish.
- CLEAN BACKGROUND
- Willing to travel to different locations
- Interview in Sacramento or a phone interview
- PREVAILING WAGE RATE - VARIES PER COUNTY
- 4/10 work schedule (Tuesday - Friday)
- Shared hotel provided
- Per Diem
- Travel pay per hour paid at Overtime Prevailing Wage Rate $$$$
Please apply with a resume and contact phone number. Thank you!