We develop innovative strategies to market and promote our clients’ products and services. We provide our clients with our dedicated and passionate team to represent their brand. As a result of COVID-19, we are taking major precautions and have implemented new systems into the way we do things in order to make everyone's health and safety a major priority. We are proud to say that we did not lay off a single employee during the quarantine and we are so excited to be providing more opportunity to recent graduates and other entry level candidates who may not have had as much control over job security during this time.
At Soho, we give all avenues of our work the attention to detail required to provide a superior experience for all of our clients. We take pride in our ability to work with clients across a large range of industries that are passionate about changing the way the world works. Our difference is the passion we coach and tailor toward each client. This radiates throughout our team environment which helps all our team members develop and grow within their careers.
Paid Internship Description/Duties:
- Attending daily marketing strategy and planning meetings
- Territory Management and basic outside sales
- Peer mentorship and team building
- Continued education in marketing techniques and client campaign development/ promotional knowledge
- Meeting with new and prospective clients as well as their customer base face to face
- Creating and exploring marketing/branding opportunities in order to develop a customized marketing plan and execute from start to finish under supervision and with regular evaluation periods.
- Building and maintaining new client relationships
- Representing client brands in a professional manner
Paid Internship Prerequisite Criteria:
- GPA 3.0+
- All majors accepted- however majors in business, sports management, communications, marketing, and psychology tend to be the most relevant
- Must already be located in Houston and ready to start immediately
- 8-week minimum requirement
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be ready to learn
- Must be ready to work
Our team oriented environment and high standards for excellence are conducive to individuals looking to gain experience
Why Work Here?Our team primarily functions as consultants while assisting clients in mproving their internal processes. Our greatest advantage is working with our clients' end customers which can provide us the most honest feedback. Our multi-regional teams are in place in order to ensure our clients' brands are ready to be exposed in markets all across the United States. With our thorough and cross departmental training we are able to ensure that the quality is stable throughout any market that is wanted to be targeted. With that said, the exceptional performance of our Houston team has enabled us to be ready to grow and hire new talent for our team.
A privately owned management consulting firm offering paid training, hands on experience, and long term career opportunities.