Chief Technology Officer/Chief Solutions Architect
SOFX Talent Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The company's custom-built and continuously-learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform is comprised of modular building blocks that boost analytical productivity.
- The AI platform powers smart applications that allows the company to solve real world information complexity problems for its clients.
- Seeking a seasoned and engaging Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join a team deeply dedicated to the company's mission and values of extraordinary efficiency, rational honesty, owning mistakes with expedient fixes, questioning and critical thinking, and strong work ethic. The CTO will support the organization by leveraging business and leadership acumen in the development, management, and integration of technologies necessary to support the mission, strategies, objectives, and goals of the company.
- Highly Competitive Salary & Bonus Structures
- Potential Equity Compensation
- Company-Sponsored Healthcare Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Exciting Ground-Floor Opportunity with an Influential Startup Company
- Tight-Knit Community, Employee-Empowerment Focused Culture & Team Events
- Lead and grow the companys technology organization, with responsibility for the vision, leadership, and implementation of overall technology strategy.
- Oversee the operational performance of IT and assure delivery purposes are met in a quality manner.
- Continually evaluate requirements and determine appropriate resource needs.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate AI solutions.
- Understand and satisfy customer needs by leading a customer focused, service-oriented team.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of the latest trends and developments in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics to develop and deliver solutions as appropriate to the companys clients.
- Select and manage technologies, processes, research and analysis of emerging technologies for the establishment of enterprise standards and re-engineering business processes to streamline services.
- Represent company products and capabilities to senior US Government technology leaders (C-level executives) through meetings, speaking engagements, and publications.
The Background Profile
- US Citizenship
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field required; Master's Degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience within AI, Machine Learning (ML), or related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance (eventually TS/SCI-level)
- Excellent understanding of ML and data science
- Strong track record of leading teams and working well internally with cross-functional teams and externally with partners, customers and other stakeholders
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Deep understanding of US Government AI requirements
The Ideal Profile
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about technology and AI
- Great attention to detail
- Possess an analytical mind
- Ability to manage and thrive in a fast paced, performance driven environment
- Strong delegator and collaborator
- Strong cultural leader with a high degree of credibility and ability to influence people easily
- Master communicator
- $150,000 - $175,000 Annual Base Range + Apx. $25,000 Variable Compensation Package (e.g. Commission & Discretionary Annual Cash Bonus Possible)
BusinessView all jobs at SOFX Talent