Business Analyst - Senior
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUSINESS ANALYST SENIOR
This position is Business Analyst on the Member/Managed Care Team at MassHealth. MassHealth is a significant health plan management organization charged with managing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Medicaid program. The Business Analyst (BS) serves as a liaison between the business team and as such should be well versed in health plan management, operational concepts and the Project Development Life Cycle. The BA must have sufficient knowledge of the entire scope of the health care business to ensure that the development work within their functional area is compatible with the Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) as a whole. The BA's primary responsibility is to ensure that the implemented changes and new initiatives meet the requirements of the business community and conform to all applicable Federal and state laws. The BA is an active member in all phases of the project including; requirements gathering, design and development activities, testing, implementation, and ongoing operation. The idea candidate wil have a background that includes expertise in managed care.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and to communicate effectively and interact professionally with a diverse group of users, peers, managers and subject matter experts.
- Ability to interpret and use data in problem solving and process improvement
- Knowledge of the Medicaid program and particularly of managed care
- Familiarity with Medicaid/Medicare data
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to manage time, to set priorities and to work under time constraints.
BusinessView all jobs at SOFTHQ INC
Get fresh Managed Care Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.