Charity Development - Community Relations
SODAL West Jordan, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are obsessed with establishing long term, reliable relationships with our communities. Our mission is to deliver honest, transparent, and high-integrity promotional experiences to local communities that they not only want but deserve. Our company is searching for a fun and friendly Community Relations and Charity Development Associate to develop long-lasting relationships and communicate directly with community leaders.
We empower our Community Relations and Charity Development team to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on each community's needs. The best Community Relations and Charity Development associates are genuinely eager to interact with community leaders and provide information on the clients and programs we represent. If you're reliable, empathetic, ambitious, and love to talk, this role is made for you!
We Need A Community Relations and Charity Development Associate Who Can:
- Interact with consumers in a targeted community to promote new client campaigns and programs and determine the most efficient solutions to meet their needs
- Assist with market research and community outreach in potential site communities
- Communicate with consumers promptly regarding issues, concerns, estimates, pricing, order confirmations, or questions
- Process purchase orders and maintain accurate consumer data
- Collaborate and coordinate with colleagues in the customer service and outreach department to support community needs and reach outreach and acquisition trajectories
- Attend company meetings for product knowledge, updates on new promotions, training, development, and networking (virtual)
Requirements & Skill Sets of a Community Relations Charity Development Associate:
- Open to applicants with no college degree
- Experience in customer service, retail sales, food service, sales, or related fields is a PLUS!
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products, and services
- Perceptive and disciplined demeanor
- An infectious positive demeanor
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Passion for delivering exceptional service
This role involves in-person fundraising activities for local non-profits
AddressWest Jordan, UT
GovernmentView all jobs at SODAL