Senior Customer Success Manager - Central (Property)
SOCi Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Company:
SOCi is a leading all-in-one marketing platform built specifically for "next-level" multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across 100s or 1000s of locations. SOCi platform makes the impossible possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine's #1 Marketing Provider for Franchises, and top provider three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner's SoftwareAdvice.com in Reputation Management
- Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2020
The SOCi Customer Success team grows long-term profitable customer relationships by making strategic, operational and measurable contributions to customers’ unique business objectives. As the account owner, quarterback and driver of account enablement, adoption, expansion, and end-user engagement, the Customer Success Team is directly impacting our rapid growth in enterprise social media management.
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will proactively build relationships, identify and mitigate risk and expand product adoption in a one-to-many approach for our largest portfolio of customers. With a high number of customers, you will be adept at managing multiple priorities without sacrifice to proactive customer delight.
Location: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; Salt Lake City, UT; Austin, TX; Chicago; IL; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Boston, MA; Toronto, ON; Montreal, QB
- Serve as account owner and provide mature, thoughtful and reasonable leadership to both the customer as well as internal stakeholders to ensure the on-going success of your book of business
- Identify and mitigate churn risk across customer portfolio to ensure company gross retention rates are achieved
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for our most valued customers by employing proven strategies which drive product adoption and expansion
- Quarterback internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with sales, onboarding, support, product management, finance, operations and other teams which directly impact overall customer success and drive customer growth
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to SOCi customers
- Analyze lifecycle metrics and provide leadership and/or execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption and retention plays thru both internal and external resources
- Effectively employ multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints including video, e-mail, phone, partners and internal & external champions
- Ensure customer referenceability and overall satisfaction level
- Manage 25 - 50 accounts
Required Skills + Qualifications:
- 5+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Direct experience in the multi-family property management required - either as a vendor or property manager
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer success goals
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal SOCi resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience in SaaS, Social Media Management and enterprise software
- Bi-Lingual (French, Spanish, German) a plus
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience – MA/MS/MBA Preferred
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at SOCi