About SOCi:A two-time Inc. 500 honoree, SOCi is the leading social media and reputation management platform built to address the complex needs of highly visible Multi-Location businesses. An award-winning leader in the industry, SOCi has pioneered more than a dozen unique marketing tools to help multi-location brands oversee, maintain, and protect their brand at the national level, while simultaneously scaling presence across hundreds, sometimes thousands, of local pages. SOCi was also recently named the winner of the Local Visionary Award for "Best Social Media Solution for Multi-Location Retailers" and one of Business Review's Top 10 Start-Up's to Watch in 2017.
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, attracting and hiring top quality candidates, while monitoring internal and external applicant flow in line with department goals
- Responsible for recruitment of all levels of positions across departments
- Proactively collaborates with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs, job competencies, and skill gaps
- Manages the candidate interviewing experience
- Responsible for performing the administrative functions associated with the recruitment process including timely communication with candidates, scheduling with our internal hiring committees, requisition management, and reference checks
- Track the progress of candidates throughout the hiring process in the Applicant Tracking System (JazzHR)
- Take on special projects as needed
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent training and experience preferred
- Must have a technical recruiting background, either Agency or Corporate
- Proven track record of effectively sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn and other technical recruiting outlets
- Experience working in SaaS preferred
- Experience in working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. We are looking to hire multiple team members across various departments to fulfill our rapidly growing organization.
- High degree of personal initiative and achievement motivation, setting personal standards of excellence and ongoing performance improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with vendors, managers and HR colleagues
- Ability to deliver results while effectively managing multiple candidates and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Start up experience preferred
Why you’ll love it here…
- Competitive salary!
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too!
- We have amazing customers (UPS, SportClips, Internet Brands, etc) who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd, Capterra or TrustPilot.
What's SOCi's culture like?Our passionate team of SOCialites work in a convenient downtown office location, (walkable to shops and coffee with free parking). We have a casual dress environment (no suits and ties here), paid holidays, Flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages, 401k, quarterly team events, periodic potlucks, happy hours, daily office snacks, fresh fruit and coffee. Every new team member will be equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. Above all, you will get to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh--so you might want to make sure your GIF game is strong.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.