Supervisor, Visitor Center
- Expired: July 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Federal Contractor, SOAR365 requires new hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID 19 or have an acceptable accommodation before their date of hire per Executive Order 14042.
Supervisor, Visitor Center
We are looking for a reliable individual to join our team at SOAR365. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and hardworking person that truly takes pride in their work. If you feel that you are the right one for the job and meet the qualifications, please apply today. We look forward to meeting you!
A little about us:
We are SOAR365! Our programs and services have always been designed for individuals and families who are coping with the daily real-world challenges of living with a disability. To that end, we've continually added more ambitious and thoughtful programs over the past 65 years. And, today our services have a profound impact on more than 1,300 people and their families.
A Day in the Life of:
As a member of our team, you will report to the Director of Assembly & Logistics. You will lead the SOAR365 team in providing exceptional customer support to members of the Armed Forces, family members, civilians, and contractors in providing various DoD identification card services. Your people skills will come in handy and will help you to maintain fantastic professional relationships with your fellow team members and those that we serve.
You will come to know the great people that make us who we are as a business and who keep our reputation alive. You will be a part of something great here at SOAR365 and you will enjoy what you do and with whom you do it.
Apply today! Those candidates with disabilities (mental, physical, or other disabilities) are strongly encouraged to apply! SOAR365 has been supporting people with disabilities of all ages and their families for more than 65 years.
Benefits and pay range:
- A competitive salary
- We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include paid holidays, paid time off, sick leave, and medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 403(b), life insurance, wellness programs, and discounted college tuition, to name a few.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Functions as the Administrative Lead for the SOAR365 employees and government point of contact at DSCR Visitor Center regarding administrative and coordination of required services
- Supervise and work with SOAR365 employees in the day-to-day Visitor Center operations which include, but not limited to issuance of visitor passes and various types of DoD identification cards, receptionist duties, data entry into DEERS/RAPIDS/CAC/PACS system which may include picture taking, fingerprint capturing, scanning, and attaching required documents
- Fosters and encourages a positive environment of teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale. Observes and monitors disabled employees; coaches/counsels employees when minor issues arise; notifies Management of issues when necessary
- Maintains awareness of customer flows and needs to properly schedule Team Members
- Directs Team Members as necessary to satisfy external and internal customers; responds promptly to customer needs and questions
- Monitors KPIs and metrics for continued improvement of service, staffing, and training needs. Distributes daily/weekly report that provides transparency to the department
- Works with and supports management on the continued development of team and improvement of service to external and internal customers
- Attends all required agency staff meetings and training sessions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- At least one year of supervisory experience. Experience in leading a Customer Service Team is a plus
- Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications
- Ability to learn, operate, and train others on multiple computer systems/programs
- DBIDS/DEERS/RAPIDS system knowledge is a plus
EO/AA Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need reasonable accommodation when you apply for a position on our website, please contact us at (804) 358-1874 and ask for human resources.
SOAR365 employees benefit from working for a rehabilitative non-profit agency that specializes in providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
6090 Strathmore RdRichmond, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at SOAR365