We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Corporate Office is looking to fill new Entry Level and Experienced positions in Customer Service and Retail. We have expanded our business are one of the Largest and Fastest growing corporations in the Denver area. We Offer Full Time and Part Time Positions with Full Training and Advancement Opportunities.
We Provide: Full Training / Weekly Pay / Weekly Bonuses and Incentives / Opportunities for Growth / Opportunities for Travel / Yearly R&R Trips
We will be Filling Positions As Soon As Possible. If you feel that you are the Right Candidate, please Apply Today!
Compensation: DOE / Per Contract