- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
SNP Transformations, Inc. is a world-leading provider of software solutions for digital transformation processes and automated data migrations, has developed a new solution package for moving SAP landscapes to the cloud in a simple and predictable manner. The cloud migration package is based on the data transformation platform CrystalBridge®, which automates the migration of SAP systems to the cloud, therefore providing a fast and secure move. With more than 10,000 successful outcomes globally, SNP's digital transformation platform has fast-tracked some of the world's largest and most complex enterprise acquisitions, divestitures, cloud, and SAP S/4HANA migrations.
The Financial Analyst will need to be comfortable with large amounts of data to derive succinct conclusions and drive actionable insights. The individual must be able to interface effectively with all levels of management both at the regional and corporate headquarters level. We are seeking a candidate who can navigate an ever-changing, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and who can determine opportunities to drive efficient processes, establish steady practices, and reporting. The individual will partner with the German based controller and the USA President/Managing Director.
- Management reporting with a focus on software and service sales and revenue analytics
- Develop financial planning information and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends of North American financial results and forecasts.
- Leverage SNP Systems to pull data and conduct financial and business analyses.
- Conduct the month end close process by preparing accruals, researching general ledger activity, and preparing variances to forecast budget and prior year.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Assess application of financial data and quantitative analyses, to support sound and defensible recommendations.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Provide accurate and timely reports for performance monitoring.
- Support the annual budget process for the North American organization including local R&D.
- Provide updated budget data and forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing and interpreting financial data, making comparative analyses, offering alternatives, and preparing financial plans
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Domestic and international travel maybe required. Likely less than 10%.
- Two years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or financial analyst or a valid CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or financial analyst.
- Prior experience in business planning or finance preferably in a technical or business consulting arena.
- Robust analyst and financial modeling experience including ingesting and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including delivering executive level presentations.
- Ability to work cross functionally, managing many stakeholders and building relationships both in North America and Germany.
- Collaborative and team-oriented work style
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Understanding of IFRS.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree with focus on Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience required.
- MBA with emphasis on Finance a plus.
- Strong understanding of the technical consulting sales industry.
- Familiarity working with remote employees and European Headquarters.
- Prior experience with financial systems such as SAP.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Position is in Irving, Texas.
Candidate must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for SNP Transformations.
There is no sponsorship now or in the future for any employment-based immigration for this role.
No Relocation is available for the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SNP Transformations Inc. possesses a strong commitment to diversity and values an inclusive environment. We expect all team members to champion that environment. Our diversity allows us to better understand our customers, communities, and each other. SNP Transformations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. SNP Transformations, Inc. is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply, please visit https://snptransformationsinc.applytojob.com/apply.
SNP Transformations, Inc.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Business Analyst Digital Transformation Team jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.