Customer Service Representative / Data Entry
SNOWMASS CLUB Snowmass Village, CO
- Expired: July 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SNOWMASS CLUB is looking for a customer service representative to join our team. This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage inbound customer communications - Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on customer success - Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM - Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with CRM system
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
* Training & Development
* Free Food & Snacks
* Wellness Resources
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSnowmass Village, CO
BusinessView all jobs at SNOWMASS CLUB