Manufacturing Industry Strategist
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
As the market leader in decision management software, our company helps the world's largest companies in digitally transforming their integrated business planning, revenue management and supply chain management functions. It's platform puts the right information in front of the right people at the right time, so that everyone in a company can make smarter decisions, faster. They offer a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end through use of technologies like AI/ML and NLP. With a global presence across NA, Europe and Asia-Pac, the company provides services in multiple industries and to some of the biggest brands in the world. It runs as a flat organization with a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
As a member of the industry strategy team, you will drive industry-marketing strategy, build and execute integrated marketing plans to support awareness, demand generation, pipeline acceleration, sales enablement, and deliver product content into all critical marketing vehicles (Web, PR, advertising, online, direct marketing, events, tradeshows, etc.) related to given industry solution portfolio. You will work closely with other departments and business stakeholders like sales, business development, senior executives, presales and others as necessary in a cross-functional manner. Key metrics include contribution to sales pipeline through execution of campaigns and events, generated qualified leads, education of prospect executives across functions (supply chain, sales, COE, etc.) and regions.
- Go-to person for Supply Manufacturing industry vertical segment (Pharmaceutical/medical devices, Chemical, Building/Construction, Wood/paper/pulp processing, Ag and Food ingredients) to drive differentiated messaging and value propositions for implementing Supply Chain and Integrated Business Planning solutions.
- Responsible for creating industry specific content such as whitepapers, blogs, POV and value messaging to drive growth in specific industries.
- Work with product managers and sales teams to determine strategic goals and route to market; and translate into integrated programs supporting industry growth.
- Strongly align with business stakeholders for understanding and supporting business objectives, demand management and deliver appropriate plans for marketing contribution.
- Define Industry Segmentation (Whales, Elephants, Others) & execute pursuit models for segments
- Train BDs & Industry Sales, Presales etc. on industry messaging, use cases etc.
- Guide Product Management teams to develop industry templates
- Participate in industry trade shows, webinars, round tables etc. to spread the company brand in target industry
- Develop industry best practices, deployment methodologies, critical success factors
- Establish relationships with lead Partners for Industry Practice - McKinsey, BCG, EY, Deloitte, Accenture, Genpact, etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Relevant experience including marketing planning, program management, lead generation, program/campaign development and roll out preferably in business and technology solutions for enterprise software industry. Industry experience in a planning function within supply chain planning and/or Sales and Operations planning (S&OP) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Management Consulting, Computer Science or similar required
- Master’s Degree or MBA is strongly preferred
- Mix of Supply Chain, Management Consulting and Industry experience required
- Ability and experience in understanding market landscape, business priorities and route-to-market to develop and manage marketing plans to deliver on goals for high growth solutions
- Experience in marketing or implementing enterprise application software products and/or services, specifically in Supply Chain Management, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Performance Management
- Works effectively in a matrix environment with virtual teams of high-level professionals
- Passionate about creative ideas and bringing customer centric innovation to marketing programs for superior customer experience and higher impact
- Strong communication skills, marketing communications programs, and project management experience
- A unique opportunity to join an AI Unicorn, fast paced entrepreneurial environment with extended possibilities to develop and grow
- A flat organization with a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics)
- A great team to support you and that you can support
- Unlimited PTO/ Healthcare / Life Insurance /401k
Powered by JazzHR
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.