Maintenance Director - Riverdale Post Acute
Riverdale Post-Acute is looking for a full time Maintenance Director.
Riverdale Post Acute is a 5 Star Facility looking for a Maintenance Director. who want to be part of an amazing culture while making a genuine difference! We take great pride in our wonderful staff, strong work culture and 'family taking care of family' environment!
What to Expect:
The primary purpose of the Maintenance Director in a nursing facility is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing our industry, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to assure that our facility is maintained in a safe and comfortable manner for the residents/patients we serve.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in
a supervisory capacity, in a maintenance/plant related position.
Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators, etc., as
well as various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility preferred.
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
To apply for this position please reply to this posting, or contact Roxane Keenan, Regional Recruiter, 720-675-6543.
SNF JobsBrighton, CO
Real EstateView All SNF Jobs Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.