Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Maryland Gardens Post Acute (All Shifts)
Maryland Gardens Post Acute is a 100-bed, AHCA 2019 Silver Quality Awarded skilled nursing facility (nursing home) and assisted living facility with a behavioral unit. Our specialties are to provide residents who exhibit behaviors in either a dementia or non-dementia setting. We offer these services and others, in a warm, friendly park-like environment with orange groves and large grass areas.
Maryland Gardens is conveniently located on the southwest corner of Maryland and Central Avenues, one half mile south of Glendale Road, in prestigious North Central Phoenix.
Working in our facility will build your skill set as an awesome nurse!
Shifts: 8 and 12 hour shifts offered - rotations and days vary.
LPN Job Duties:
- NEW GRADUATES are welcome, with a passion for working with seniors.
- Must have an ability to communicate well, writing and verbally
- Trainable and able to follow instructions and implement them.
- Able to make independent decisions and apply critical thinking.
- Administer medications
- Patient documentation utilizing electronic based system
- Manage care of clients acute and chronic needs
- Supervise CNA's
Required license or certification
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of AZ
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Fun environment and a great staff to work with!
SNF JobsPhoenix, AZ
HealthcareView All SNF Jobs Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.