HR Coordinator - Greater San Francisco Bay Area
Healthcare Facility is looking for a HR/Payroll/AP-Coordinator.
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist the DSD/DON/Administrator in Administering policies and implementing facility orientation.
- Supports organizational goals and values.
- Receive and follow schedule/instructions from your supervisor and as outlined in our established policies and procedures.
- Must uphold strict confidentiality, be team oriented and a results oriented self-starter.
- Assist in organizing the orientation of new employees according to regulations which includes but is not limited to philosophy and objectives of care, resident rights, safety, infection control and the policies and procedures of the facility.
- Maintains Knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulation affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are complaint.
- Assists with recruitment and on-boarding of new employees. This will include candidate screening interviews and scheduling.
- Assist in data entry of required information
- Gathers information and prepares reports on various human resources topics as needed.
- Prepares or updates employment records related to hiring transferring promoting and terminating.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Ensure that in-services are scheduled timely and posted in designated areas.
- Maintain current records of orientation and in-service attendance for each employee.
- Assist in coordinating the safety program and scheduling pre-employment and current employee health examinations and tests as directed.
- Be courteous, considerate and cooperative when communicating with all facility personnel, residents and public.
- Promote and maintain good public relations on behalf of the facility.
- Assist with payroll duties.
- Participate in facility surveys.
High School Diploma or equivalent required; Two years of college education preferred.
2 years of administrative experience, preferably within an HR department is highly desirable. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
SNF JobsSan Francisco, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.