CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Garden City Healthcare Center - Full Time
- $18 Hourly
Garden City Healthcare Center is looking for highly motivated Certified Nursing Assistants to join our amazing team!
New graduates welcome!
Because your talent is focused on serving patients, residents and families with exemplary compassion and care, we are committed to providing you a premiere healthcare community, where together we can transform the future of healthcare.
We have full time CNA openings on AM, PM, and NOC Shift! Please reach out if you want to be a part of an amazing team!
Position Title - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - General Purpose
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Essential Duties
- Report all changes in the resident's condition to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative, descriptive manner.
- Make resident comfortable.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit and shift.
- Meet with your shift's nursing personnel, on a regularly scheduled basis, to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas, and/or the improvement of services.
- Measure and record temperatures, pulses, and respirations (TPRs) of residents, as instructed. Weigh and measure residents as instructed.
- Check residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met.
- Record the resident's food/fluid intake. Report changes in the resident's eating habits to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse.
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon reporting for duty.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other facility personnel to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Assist residents with daily functions (dental and mouth care, bath functions, combing of hair, dressing and undressing as necessary).
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Qualification
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of the state.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Rehabilitation center
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- CNA (Required)
Work Location: In person
Join us at Garden City Healthcare Center and become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
We have full time CNA openings on NOC Shift! Please reach out if you want to be a part of an amazing team!
SNF JobsModesto, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.