- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tech 2/Journeyman Level
Leading Home and Business Fire Alarm company, in business 1957, that stands alone when providing employees with not just “another job” but a career that can shape and expand their future. is seeking a Tech2 Journeyman Level. Company provides top notch training, and all of the tools you will need to be successful, as well as other benefits packages, and an opportunity to reside in beautiful Idaho location. As a Journeyman Level, you will be expected to install Security Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control Systems, CCTV Systems, Telephone Systems in the homes and offices of our customers.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
· Professional communication skills.
· Assisting a Journeyman in the install process of their product(s).
· Assist in training the customers on the proper use of their product(s).
· Manage equipment inventory.
· Complete required paperwork, reports, and electronic forms in a timely manner.
· Update customer account records.
· Maintain regular and appropriate communication with the service and project manager.
Position requirement as a Tech 2 Journeyman include:
· Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to pass a drug and background test.
· Basic computer skills, able to work with a word and excel, ability to document changes. and provide information for as-built documentation.
· 3 – 5 years of work experience in our industry, demonstrates a strong work ethic (recommendation required).
· Must be clean and organized with both your work and appearance.
· Time management skills are a must.
· Quick to learn and great attention to detail.
· Specialty Journeyman Licensed.
· Nicet certification Level 1 required. Level 2 preferred.
· Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., not afraid of using ladders or heights, not limited by small, enclosed spaces.
Company offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, as well as continued growth and expansion. We are committed to training, promoting, and rewarding our employees with excellent incentives.
EOE Statement – We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Veterans encourage to apply.
SMSWhy Work Here?
Stable company, quality products, growth opportunities
TechnologyView all jobs at SMS