Systems Technician Nicet Certified
SMS Lewiston, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tech 2/Journeyman Level
Leading Home and Business Fire Alarm company, in business 1957, that stands alone when providing employees with not just “another job” but a career that can shape and expand their future. is seeking a Tech2 Journeyman Level. Company provides top notch training, and all of the tools you will need to be successful, as well as other benefits packages, and an opportunity to reside in beautiful Idaho location. As a Journeyman Level, you will be expected to install Security Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control Systems, CCTV Systems, Telephone Systems in the homes and offices of our customers.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
· Professional communication skills.
· Assisting a Journeyman in the install process of their product(s).
· Assist in training the customers on the proper use of their product(s).
· Manage equipment inventory.
· Complete required paperwork, reports, and electronic forms in a timely manner.
· Update customer account records.
· Maintain regular and appropriate communication with the service and project manager.
Position requirement as a Tech 2 Journeyman include:
· Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to pass a drug and background test.
· Basic computer skills, able to work with a word and excel, ability to document changes. and provide information for as-built documentation.
· 3 – 5 years of work experience in our industry, demonstrates a strong work ethic (recommendation required).
· Must be clean and organized with both your work and appearance.
· Time management skills are a must.
· Quick to learn and great attention to detail.
· Specialty Journeyman Licensed.
· Nicet certification Level 1 required. Level 2 preferred.
· Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., not afraid of using ladders or heights, not limited by small, enclosed spaces.
Company offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, as well as continued growth and expansion. We are committed to training, promoting, and rewarding our employees with excellent incentives.
EOE Statement – We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Veterans encourage to apply.
SMSWhy Work Here?
Stable company, quality products, growth opportunities
Sales Representative Our client a well-established, highly reputable, and rapidly growing residential remodeling company, providing a wide range of quality services, is seeking an experienced sales representative. This company provides the highest level of products to their clientele, within the local area. The Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying and following up on potential sales opportunities, visiting sales locations, and closing on the sale. Essential Job Responsibilities: • Prospect via cold calls and customer inquiries within a defined service area, meet with decision makers, provide estimates, close on the sale, and meet financial targets as assigned. • Fully explain the value of products and services, to ensure that clients have a complete understanding of the entire process. • Address all questions, comments and/or concerns from prospective clients, and current customers, regarding sales, customer service, and financial matters. • A thorough understanding of regulatory requirements of the counties where work is being performed, as well requirements for the State of New Mexico as a whole. • Compile and update a list of items to be priced on a regular basis. • Clearly identify and clarify the sold services to the operations team. • The ability to interpret blue-prints, diagrams, and all measurement components, to determine accurate pricing. • Utilize different portals to access pricing from various vendors. • Must maintain discretion and confidentiality on pricing, both internally, and externally. • Must promote a positive image of the company, at all times. Essential Requirements: • A minimum of High School Diploma with a strong and proven background in construction, through hands-on experience and/or selling services within the industry. • This role will require the dexterity to write or type, while standing, during visits to customer locations from time to time. • Must be able to lift over 10 pounds, and up to 50 pounds, to display samples of product line. • Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time, as well as sit for extended periods of time while in the office, and while driving throughout the local sales area. • Demonstrated use of a calculator, and functions of addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication, while working with fractions and measurements. Our client is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to the competitive wages and incentives, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Veterans encourage to apply.
TechnologyView all jobs at SMS