Sales Manager- Digitalization
- Posted: over a month ago
Be part of the digital team that develops comprehensive Technical and Commercial solutions for modernizations and new installations of digital solutions for Rolling Mill, Metallurgy and Process Line equipment, utilizing a proactive customer oriented sales focus.
Who we are
At SMS group, our people are our greatest asset. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that promotes a culture of innovation, growth, and inclusion. We offer company events, activities, and opportunities to participate in charitable initiatives that benefit the communities where we are located.
What you'll do
- Engage with customers to partner on scoping of their digital transformation journey, from standalone tools, to process enhancement, through complete digital and AI solutions
- Develop data to value driven offers within, or encompassing, Data Infrastructure, Predictive Quality, Asset Optimization, Predictive Production, and Energy solution sets
- Interface with Process and Technical teams on continued development of market requested KPI based sales solutions, to provide input for enhancements of solutions
- Develop project cost estimates based on Technical solutions utilizing SMS centers of competence, established partners or vendors, and reference estimates
- Energetically present SMS digital solutions to customers to refine the scope and scale that provides direct value to end users
- Looking for a self-motivated high achiever with supervision primarily provided as guidance, coaching, and administration, with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits
What you’ll need
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science
- 5-10 years’ of combined experience within digital or high level automation and sales roles in metals or similar industries
- Willing to travel to support the sales activities
What we offer
Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holiday time, 401k with a company match, training, a tuition reimbursement program and more!
What we do
SMS group is the leading partner in the world of metals. We are an original equipment supplier offering comprehensive maintenance and spare part services for metals production, continuous casting and rolling (flat and long products), tubes, welded pipes, forging, non-ferrous technology, and heat treatment plants - all from a single source.
SMS group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender identity or other categories protected by law. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and physical capacity profile test.
SMS group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at SMS group Inc