- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perform various secretarial, administrative and accounting duties by supporting all areas of the operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cover reception desk, answer phone
- Organize, maintain, and stock office areas
- Utilize business systems, software, & excel spreadsheets to assist with accounting functions
- Manage filing systems
- Event planning/coordinating, run work related errands
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: GSS, Spreadsheet and Word Processing Software
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
SMS group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at SMS group Inc