Operator I: MitraClip Specialist I (Westfield, IN) -- URGENT HIRING!! | $ 18.00/Hr. | Weekly Pay!
- Posted: over a month ago
SMS Staffing Inc. is Hiring Immediately.
We are looking for a skilled Operator I (MitraClip Specialist I) to start ASAP in the Westfield, IN Area. Come join the SMS team! It takes more than top-notch facilities, modern equipment, and innovative technologies to become our customer’s most trusted supplier. It takes people who are committed to our customer’s success and who are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right
Job Title: Operator I (MitraClip Specialist I)
Location: Westfield, IN, USA
$300 ATTENDANCE BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS ON ASSIGNMENT!!!
- Monday to Friday
- 1st Shift 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- 40 hours per week
- 100% Onsite
About the Client:
A global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. Our client is always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
- As the Operator I (MitraClip Specialist I), you are responsible for assembling the MitraClip device subassemblies and finished goods in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures
- You will perform a wide variety of assembly operations including heavy microscope use, soldering, complex gluing operations, fusing of materials, precise loading/alignment of components, and numerous inspections in accordance with complex manufacturing process instructions.
About the Role:
- Assemble and weld medical devices and related parts using microscopes and applicable tools
- Locate and correct problems by examining and performing a visual inspection of parts
- Repair and correct devices and related components using microscopes and applicable tools
- Be able to clearly communicate ideas, problems, and solutions to all levels of manufacturing management in both written and oral form
- Follow safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices when performing all operations
- Participate in continuous improvement/quality initiatives to enhance production processes to achieve quality and profitability metrics
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in medical assembly, cleanroom, assembly line, or manufacturing is highly desired
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow manufacturing procedures written in English.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maneuver small components and parts as well as demonstrate manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Ability to make critical decisions and judgments with minimal supervision
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures
- Records information on approved documents, and follows good documentation practices
- Must be willing to learn new skills and be trained with other tasks.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?