Growing Logistics Operation seeking qualified and motivated CDL A DRIVERS for local dedicated run on the B-CREW 6:00 PM to 4:30 AM, as part of local supply chain operations supporting automotive operations.
Responsible for transporting automotive sequenced OEM parts and assembles and related goods to major automotive assembly plant. Drivers expected to perform pre and post trip inspections. Must follow appropriate safety procedures and deliver of stellar customer service in this local dedicated run.
Could be one of three (3) schedules available, four (4) - ten (10) hour days per week plus OT.
B Crew: Tuesday through Friday 5:30PM – 4:30AM
- Five (5) years verifiable CDL Driver related experience, no exceptions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Experience with over-sized loads both length and width.
- Able to secure and maintain DOT health card
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and DOT Regulated Drug Test
- Good Driving Record with a Commercial Driver´s License (CDL- A)