- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning/scheduling business flow process working with various members of the manufacturing team. All documentation must be compliant with ISO9001 principles/guidelines along with SMP procedures and standards.
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Technical training
- Minimum 8+ years related experience including good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and welding equipment to go along with SAP. Must have an effective background in environmental safety and supervision.
- Committed to Safety and Teamwork
- Technical/analytic skills
- Effective written/oral communication
- Good working knowledge of computer applications with emphasis in SAP, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Be able to perform cost analysis and work within a structured budget.
- Oversee the creation of safety procedures, including lock out/tag out procedures available to employees. Ensures all aspects of the existing company safety policy are incorporated into the job plan.
- Responsible for ISO9001 qualification, standardization and maintaining of documentations for compliance.
- Leads in outage planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate priority setting with the management team, placing specific emphasis on obtaining the input of operations personnel in the setting of priorities.
- Facilitate MBD meetings and reviewing/modifying PM’s to prevent failure recurrence.
- Responsible for Horizontal Deployment of countermeasures locally, regionally and globally.
- Oversee maintenance work order backlog. Need 4 week’s worth of planned work.
- Creation of PM’s, schedules, calendars and routes.
- Analysis and Reporting of Maintenance work and activities.
- Assist in maintaining a healthy backlog of maintenance work.
- Administrator (Key User) of SAP PM Module.
- Training of Maintenance Leads and Technicians of SAP PM Module.
- Responsible for creating, administering and tracking the training program for Maintenance Techs and Leads.
- Ensures Supervisors have 1 month worth (100% availability) of planned work scheduled at all times.
- Responsibility to ensure all assets have BOM entered into SAP PM Module.
- Responsible to make sure all planned work orders include Safety Risks, PPE required and Job Instructions (SOP, OPL)
- Responsible for reporting KPI’s in accordance with Maintenance Manager’s direction
Delivery of Information:
- Constant experience exchange with employees
- Maintenance documentation
- Weak point analysis
- Instruction of new systems
- To enter repair data in EDV system
- Communication with maintenance and production regarding repair work
SMP AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS AL INCCottondale, AL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.