SMGI, Inc. is looking for new Direct Marketing Assistants who have a great work ethic and wants to grow within the company. Our Direct Marketing Assistant will have multiple responsibilities in order to make our company’s planned expansion successful.
- Undergo daily training and monitor new marketing strategies in for our Fortune 500 Clients.
- Use skills to bring life to campaigns and use personality to successfully promote our clients brand and products
- Work closely with management and clients in order to create successful and rewarding campaigns
- Assist in team development and collaborate with team to ensure positive exposure to our clients brand.
- 2+ Years Customer Service Experience
- Applicants with AA, AS, BA, BS in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Management will be heavily considered, however a Degree is NOT required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Competitive, Sports Minded individuals
What we offer:
- Full/Part Time Positions available.
- Competitive hourly base pay + generous bonuses and incentives.
- Exciting advancement opportunities.
- Supportive team environment.
- Opportunities for paid travel all year round.
This is an Entry Level position however, with the candidates that have an excellent work ethic, great student mentality and a positive attitude we will train you as part of our exclusive MANAGEMENT IN TRAINING program to be a successful manager within our company
If you are ready to kick start an exciting new career, we are excited to meet you! APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY