District Retail Excellence Specialist - Northeast Region
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SMCP - Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot
Location: New Jersey - based
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP – Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America consisting of free-standing boutiques, leased concessions, and outlet in several key markets.
A global Company supported by HQs in Paris, NYC, and Hong Kong with points of sale in 41 countries, SMCP has successfully developed a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion together. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we seek to spread Parisian Chic around the world, please apply.
At SMCP, we are committed to providing our team with a safe and healthy work environment. As a result, COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement for all US employees.
What You'll be Doing:
If Brand Visual standards are a passion for you in terms of teaching and coaching our field teams in order to establish consistency across North America with both of our brands - Sandro and Maje - this could be the perfect opportunity for you! This will be accomplished through regular store visits, managing a photo library, supporting all visual campaigns in Partnership with our brand teams, and being that strategic Visual Merchandising Business Partner to the Field District Managers to help drive sales.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 2 years visual team leadership experience, preferably with an affordable luxury brand
- Field Visual Merchandising experience required focusing on window displays, signs, interior displays, and space utilization.
- Solid business acumen and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Good administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business results and can develop appropriate visual solutions to drive positive results.
- Available to work flexible hours, as needed, including early mornings, over-nights, evenings and weekends
- Able to travel using various forms of transportation such as: airplanes, trains and buses
- Possess a driver's license and have the ability to drive to store locations
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable with heights and climbing ladders.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel independently (80% travel)
- Special Skills:
- Foreign Languages, a plus (Especially French)
- Personal Characteristics/Attributes:
- Highly motivated, self-starter & strategic thinker
- Must be extremely hands on
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Must be detail oriented, organized and flexible
- Must have strong time management and multi-tasking skills and be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with others as well as the ability to work independently to complete a task.
- Strong execution skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to change within an evolving group
What We Will Provide to you in return:
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Compensation Structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA + FSA Accounts
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short + Long Term Disability
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Saving with Company Match
- Clothing allowance - $1500 per season!
- Generous shopping discount - 50% off retail
- Wonderful team + Colleagues!
RetailView all jobs at SMCP