VP of Business Coaching (Fast-Growth Lawyer Digital Marketing Company)
- Posted: over a month ago
RIGHT PLACE! ✅ RIGHT TIME! ✅ RIGHT COMPANY! ✅ RIGHT NOW!!
Do you have experience leading a large coaching business ($20M+ in revenue) with hundreds of small business owner clients (at scale), and with high annual renewal rates?
Do you have experience making the CEO “replaceable” in a coaching program, creating a scalable onboarding system for new clients AND rolling out a coaching licensee program so that our current members can become coaches within our ecosystem?
Do you know how to hold world-class coaching workshops that blow client’s minds? How about experience with creating the intellectual property and tools for coaching clients?
Are you a leader that motivates, provides direction & holds people accountable to standards?
SMB Team is looking for a leader of our RAPIDLY growing coaching business that can take our industry-leading coaching + marketing business from $20M in ARR to $100M in ARR.
We need someone who KNOWS how to get high annual renewal rates by over-delivering on promises for clients at scale. That means you know how to lead teams & processes that:
- Deliver an eight week on-boarding course for new clients
- Make our CEO replaceable in our coaching program within 18 months
- Work with event coordinators to pull of world-class client-only quarterly events
- Manage a market dominating strategy for our coaching business
- Manage a licensing & certification program for our coaching business
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to lead the fastest growing full-service digital marketing agency for attorneys in the country
- Quarterly bonuses
- 25 PAID TIME OFF Days (Work Hard Play Hard!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Simple IRA WITH Match
- Hybrid In-Office/Remote Work Model
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
- $150K - $240K (commensurate with experience)
5+ years of experience leading a large, scalable coaching business which includes:
- Active Coaching Clients: 1000+
- Coaching Annual Revenue: $20M - $100M
- 12 month contracts & a HIGH annual renewal rate
- Self-Managing with the Ability to Take Initiative in Problem Solving
- Ability to Thrive in a High-Paced Environment
- Desire to Grow and Learn EVERY DAY
Who is the SMB Team?
SMB Team is a rapidly growing marketing agency and coaching business for lawyers, based out of Philadelphia. After 4 years of 300% year-over-year growth, we have quickly become one of the top brands in the legal-industry.
Bottom Line: We change lives. Want proof? Read our Google My Business reviews.
There are 3 parts to our business. Educational Branding, Marketing Services, and Group Coaching. Here's how we will grow each of them...
- Educational Brand: We run the largest talk show in the legal industry right now. Every week, we get hundreds of lawyers on our webinars by interviewing top thought leaders (as seen on our YouTube). The goal is to become THE source of education for lawyers.
- Marketing Services: We offer a full-suite of marketing services to our clients including PPC, SEO, Website Design, Video, and Social Media management. Our goal is to scale our services business to over $15M in revenue by 2023.
- Coaching Services: We have a rapidly-growing coaching program for lawyers. In our first year we built our coaching business into a multi-seven figure business. Our program has been identified as the most comprehensive coaching program for attorneys and we plan to double the size of our clients in the next year.
The SMB Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The SMB Team is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The SMB Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
BusinessView all jobs at SMB Team