- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Personal and Executive Assistant will provide complete and dedicated support to the CEO in a variety of personal and professional endeavors, including but not limited to travel and calendar management and completion of personal tasks and errands. Extremely high level of attention to detail and ability to proactively anticipate needs are essential while excelling in a fast paced environment. The role will support the CEO directly and will liaise and coordinate with other members of the Executive and Administration teams. Essential Functions: The job description reflects management's assignments of essential functions but will not be limited to these functions
- High level schedule and calendar management.
- Organization of business domestic and international travel, including preparation of detailed itineraries along with the foresight to think through all logistical details.
- Management of communication.
- Management of relationships and initiatives.
- Coordination of public appearances.
- Serve as a proactive gatekeeper to the CEO's schedule, enhancing stability and serenity in the CEO's workday.
- Advance anticipation and preparation of meeting needs.
- Taking and retaining of meeting notes and management of post-meeting take-aways.
- Routine travel and support at company events
- Completion of personal errands when needed
- May need to pick up 2 children after school. Depending on schedule
- Experience supporting a Senior Executive
- Extreme attention to detail.
- High level of proactiveness and thinks three steps ahead in anticipation of needs.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle a large number and wide variety of tasks at one time with composure and poise; ability to stay calm and focused in stressful situations
- Confidence in communication and in handling last minute requests.
- Ability to take effective action without having to know the total picture, efficiently and proactively resolve difficult and complex problems.
- Ability to think critically in the moment to effectively perform unfamiliar tasks quickly.
- Ability to always maintain the highest level of discretion.
- Willingness to go above and beyond; drive for results.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to be on call, as needed, for travel support
Must be willing to go through a background check and sign an NDA (nondisclosure agreement)
Salary range: $48,000-$70,000 based on experience
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Executive Personal Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.