DATA CLERK TECH
Job Title: Data Clerk Technician (ATU-Clerical Represented)
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of routine clerical duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Records and distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs routine and/or statistical typing (letters, memos and forms).
- Collects and codes data to make appropriate reports.
- Maintains supply inventory.
- Maintains files.
- Performs data entry tasks.
- May act as a receptionist.**
- May assists Data Payroll Technician in preparation of weekly payroll.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school graduate.
- Previous office experience desirable.
- Proficient in operating a personal computer with word processing and spreadsheet applications; knowledge of Windows-based applications preferred
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to operate office equipment including calculator, typewriter, photocopier and fax machine.
- Data entry skills.
** Incumbent receives an additional .50/hour if assigned receptionist duties.
THE AUTHORITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE OR CHANGE THIS JOB DESCRIPTION AT ANY TIME.
SMARTCharter Township of Clinton, MI
BusinessView All SMART Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.