Desktop Support Analyst
SMART IT PROS Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Desktop Analyst position will provide Arkansas Rehabilitation Services (Department of Commerce -Workforce Services Division) end users with, desktop, laptop, tablet, and peripheral device support.
Occasional Travel Required – Travel expenses reimbursed
Personal Vehicle Required for work
Valid Driver’s License
Current Vehicle Insurance Certificates
1. Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
2. Coordinates and links computer systems, within an agency and the state (both data center and/or cloud-based state tenant), to increase compatibility and to share information, consults with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
3. Expands or modifies systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
4. Determines computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
In addition, this person may be required to provide limited after-hours support, on an as-needed basis.
Working Knowledge / Experience:
• PC Imaging and Distribution
• Windows 8.1/10/11 operating systems
• Cisco Switch set-up and troubleshooting
• Remote Access Management (LogMeIn, etc.)
• Wireless Communications (including wireless device provisioning and data restore).
• Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of PC hardware and desktop software, such as MS Office, Anti-Virus, Adobe, SAP, etc.
• Support and maintain customer software and systems, including servers, workstations and software.
• Provide support for Microsoft operating systems, especially Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2016 and later.
• Provide support for Microsoft SQL database (or Microsoft TEAMS/SharePoint data persistence) for several recently migrated Rehabilitation Services applications on the network file servers.
• User, group, and computer creation and management within a Microsoft Active Directory environment (both on-premises and remoted).
• Assist in Management of Microsoft 365/Office 365, OneDrive environment(s)
• Assist users with setting up and operating workplace mobile devices (cellular phones (IOS and Android), Tablets / Laptops (IOS, Windows, Other OS’s)
SMART IT PROSWhy Work Here?
SmartIT Pros offers a wide range of IT and Business services to address complex and diverse needs of our clients in Application Maintenance
SmartIT Pros is an IT and Business Services Organization that delivers Application and Business process services to help clients meet their organizational needs, enhance flexibility and improve performance along with reducing costs. We are specialized in providing cost effective solutions to our clients by helping in their Staffing requirements. We ensure our clients look for Tomorrow Needs Today to ensure they are ahead of their Competitors in the industry segments. SmartIT Pros offers a wide range of IT and Business services to address complex and diverse needs of our clients in Application Maintenance and Development, Business Process Outsourcing, Application Outsourcing, Enterprise Resource Planning etc.
AddressLittle Rock, AR