We are looking for a Junior Florida Registered Professional Engineer in the mechanical discipline meeting the following profile:
- Participate in building studies and assessments;
- Prepare engineering drawings and specifications under the direction of a registered engineer;
- Perform project-based deliverables relating to design; this will include site surveying, reviewing layouts and services, coordination of drawings with respective Mechanical and Plumbing codes;
- Ensure that engineering deliverables (e.g., reports, drawings, specifications, analysis) comply with applicable regulations, standards, corporate procedures and sound engineering practices;
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal team members in the design and specification development of Mechanical and Plumbing building systems;
- Work closely with other discipline Engineers, Designers, Drafters, Architects and Project Managers.