Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position: Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: 5 days ago
School-based Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job – Colorado Springs, CO
- A great school in the Colorado Springs, CO, area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-12th school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Bachelors in Speech Language Therapy
- Colorado SLPA License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. 37 hours per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?