**Must have valid LPN License**
Our LPN/RCC will:
• Develop and implement resident care program that meets the needs of all residents within parameters of company guidelines.
• Assist Executive Director with resident selection process to ensure conformity with company guidelines.
• Perform/assist with resident functional evaluations to determine residents’ level of care and develop appropriate care plan. Monitor resident admission process to ensure timely completion of required documentation and compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Coordinate new resident orientation process and assist with resident move-ins.
• Ensure accurate record keeping and proper maintenance of resident charts by reviewing chart documents regularly.
• Function as liaison to and communicate effectively and regularly with residents’ health care providers, residents and their family members.
• Coordinate medication, hospitalization, physician visits and/or appointments, including transportation.
• Oversee self-administration of prescribed and over-the counter medication in accordance with medication guidelines and ensure daily maintenance of medication observation record (MOR) for each resident.
• Support the recruitment and retention of qualified resident care staff as evidenced by good morale, enthusiasm, team spirit, and dedication to the residents and their families.
• Ensure adequate and effective orientation, training and support for all resident care staff members.
• Review staffing schedules to ensure staff resources are managed and scheduled efficiently to meet resident needs in accordance with budget.
• Monitor departmental spending. Review department declining ledgers weekly.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid LPN license
• CPR/First Aid certified a plus or as required by State regulations
• State required certifications, training and continuing education
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to two years related experience and/or training
• Demonstrated successful one to two years experience in managing a diverse workforce
• Excellent people skills and sincere appreciation of elderly persons and their continued place in society
• Ability to effectively communicate with and motivate diverse team
• Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and multi-task in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug-and background screening (level 2)
This position offers benefits to include medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage, 401(k) plan with employer match, vacation & sick time, holiday pay and tuition reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug free WorkplaceEducationPreferred
- Associates or better in Nursing
- High School or better
- Licensed Practical Nurse