Here at SLB Consulting we are dedicated to developing the most cost-effective and innovative way to maximize your profit and brand awareness.Job Description
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be on the front lines supporting and engaging a passionate community of clients. Responsible for a portfolio of client accounts, Customer Service Specialist help to ensure the successful implementation and retention of all clients assigned to their team. A deft communicator, you empathize with your audience and can strike a friendly and conversational tone even when communicating complex or sensitive information. You’re a good listener and take the time to understand the scope of a problem before jumping to a conclusion. You’re patient and excel at teaching and training end-users with varied technical abilities.
Salary range: $49000 - $59000 per year.
- Drive successful adoption and onboarding to help clients realize the value of our research-based products and services
- Build strong relationships with clients and their staff at all levels by navigating complex, consensus-driven, decision-making environments
- Engage with clients to identify potential risks, working with clients to solve technical and motivational challenges during and after product implementation
- Proactively monitor and track usage, product consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues such as account churn
- Plan and conduct regularly scheduled account reviews with decision-makers to demonstrate product performance and ROI
- Contribute to a high rate of subscription renewals across your client base by systematically identifying and assessing renewal risks
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how the company can better serve our clients in the product road map for continuous improvement
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable service and follow up skills
- A high degree of organization skills
- Goal-oriented, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and independent worker
- Takes the initiative, intellectually curious, and a lifelong learner
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and application demonstration skills; ability to engage clients over the phone, virtual conference, email, and face-to-face
- Work independently and prioritize daily tasks effectively
- Interpret product usage reports and diagnose symptoms of underuse
- Navigate data and people to find answers
- Willingness to tolerate some ambiguity in a startup-like culture
- Experience creating and maintaining productive client relationships
- Demonstration of successfully managing multiple accounts
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management, Client Success.
Employee Assistance Program