Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: June 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a leading cannabis-focused consumer packaged goods company, SLANG Worldwide is focused on acquiring and developing market-proven regional brands while also creating new brands that exceed the expectations of cannabis consumers. SLANG is a public company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CNXS: SLNG). Our employees are passionate about what we do and dedicated to our overall mission of building a lasting cannabis legacy built on a foundation of strong partnerships, branded products & proven processes.
SLANG is seeking a highly driven Business Systems Analyst. The Business Systems Analyst will assist the Director, Business Systems in all aspects of reporting and analytics, business system maintenance, end-user support, and training.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate with stakeholders across operations, sales, and finance to enable new functionality and determine best practices for SAP ByDesign ERP.
- Develop analytic reports/dashboards with analytics platforms integrated with SAP ByDesign.
- SAP ByDesign ERP maintenance and support - this may include platform troubleshooting, configuration, interface adaptations, data maintenance, reporting & analytics, training and more.
- Coordinate and perform activities related to the validation, mapping, cleansing, conversion and migration of financial data.
- Participate in financial and operational process design and development.
- Run test scenarios.
- Participate in problem-solving sessions.
- Develop training material related to financial processes.
- Provide training to users.
- Support users after the process has been implemented.
- Administration of other business system platforms (Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Slack, Zoom, etc.). Including - User on-boarding / off-boarding, rights management, list management and troubleshooting / user support.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience with SAP ByDesign Analytics or with an analytics system integrated with SAP ByDesign
- 2+ years’ experience developing reports and dashboards in any analytics platform.
- 2+ years’ experience with ERP systems (inventory, procurement)
- 1+ years’ familiarity with operations workflow (procurement, inventory management, order fulfillment)
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders in a variety of operational functions
- Ability to track many parallel tasks and adjust as priorities suddenly change
- Able to balance project work with daily business-as-usual tasks
- Data analysis and the understanding of data relationships
- Moderate skills with Microsoft Excel
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary is $75,000-86,000 DOE and location
- Remote with the option to work in Denver office if local
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Pet Insurance
- 401k savings with employer match
SLANG is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. Your gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or skin color won’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Get fresh Consumer Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.