*Must Be Located on Oahu*
**Pay Starting at $18/HR **
***10 to 12 Hours a Week***
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Security: 1 year
Required license or certification: State of Hawaii Guard Card
Must be open and available to work all shifts.
The Security Guard maintains a safe and secure environment for our buildings’ customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring the premises and personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Secures premises by patrolling property and access points
- Monitors surveillance equipment
- Inspects buildings, parking lots, and equipment
- Responds to building alarms
- Performs nightly kitchen checks
- Updating and maintaining security logs
- Completing incident reports as required
- Informs violators of policies and procedures
- Issues trespass warnings are required
- Reports irregularities to the Management Office
- Responds to request from other departments such as Parking, Janitorial, and Maintenance
- Responds to and tenant and guest inquiries and request for assistance
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- ACT 208 Guard Card Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Walking and standing up for 9-10 hours
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
Health Insurance, Paid Vacation after 1 year, Flexible Spending Health and Dependent Care Accounts, AFLAC Insurance Programs, 50% Employee Discount Parking, 30% Employee Discount at Top of Waikiki or Sky Waikiki (for a party of 4, including the Employee).